Pressure equipment comprises a broad range of, mainly industrial, apparatus in which pressure plays a critical role in their operation. Some typical examples of pressure equipment covered by the PED 97/23/EC include the following:
- Shell and water tube boilers
- Heat exchangers
- Plant vessels
- Pressurised storage containers
- Industrial pipework
- Industrial valves
- Pressure gauges and other pressure accessories
Our Services at a Glance
We will help you identify and implement the most suitable route towards PED certification that meets your specific technical requirements, as well as your business and marketing needs.
Cert.Pros qualified inspectors and legal experts can support you in one or more of the following tasks of the design and the production stages:
- Risk identification and safety measures/techniques assessment
- Advice on design codes and harmonized standards compliance
- Design proposal revision and calculation dossier approval
- Design approval
- Review, inspection and approval of materials and their forming/manufacturing process
- Welders and welding procedure approval and certification
- NDT monitoring
- Field Inspection and Coordination
- Hydrostatic Test Witnessing
- Review and certification of quality management system (if required by assessment procedure selected)
Cert.Pros can review and approve all aspects and procedures related to material traceability, heat treatment, materials selection, risk identification and hazard analysis, pressure proof test and final assessment. Upon successful project completion, we can introduce you to first class NoBos listed in Nando to attain prestigious certification at very competitive prices.
As with all Directives requiring CE marking, the identification of the actual requirements to be met for a particular product depends on subtle factors and can be a quite complex task. Product design is one of them, whereas other dictating factors include the intended use or even the content of the instructions and the sales literature.